tsjost's space program
A downloadable space simulator for Windows and Linux
How do rocket scientists make sure a space mission is successful?
Welcome to tsjost's space program where you'll be in charge of successfully – hopefully – mounting your own space missions!
- Directly control a spacecraft and explore different celestial bodies
- Realistic n-body gravitation
- Physically stable time acceleration
- Built with in-house engine in C++ with OpenGL
This tech demo has been built to test the capabilities of the engine and make sure everything works properly and remains accurate & stable on interplanetary scales. Coming up next will be actual gameplay features!
- Atmosphere & aerodynamic effects
- Construct your own crafts, satellites, probes, rovers, and whatnot
- Disembark and explore planets on foot
- Hardcore mode
- Write code to allow your vehicles to function autonomously
- Interface with sensors, cameras, and the like in your code to gather telemetry to take action on & send back to mission control
- Code what telemetry to receive and display on the monitors in front of your comfy chair in the mission control room
- Antennas, signal delay, line of sight, etc
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.